Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I'm Alive

Hello all. just updating before I take off to the turtle island and lose all communication for a month. i made it to costa rica via an insanely turbulent plane ride. zero fun. and a child kicking the back of my seat for about three hours. but finally made it to the warm and wonderful weather. I took a crazy cab ride to the hostel and I've just been hanging out, enjoying the sun, and hammocks.
Mom and Dad stop worrying I am both happy and excited and well fed.
I will write again and put up some pictures after I get to another hostel.
Hope everyone's well! Love you!

2 comments:

  1. glad you made it jordan!! I'm jealous of the hammocks.. it's supposed to snow for two days here starting tomorrow. HOWEVER state beat uconn and we're headed to the big dance!! woo woo!!!! PS the next time a small child annoys you in any way.. I would advise the silent stare-down... works like a charm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jordan--we missed you at the Seder! Love, Beth

    ReplyDelete